LTS LAW has set up over hundreds of foreign-invested companies in the last couple of years and most of them are limited liability companies (LLCs). Let’s order and get benefit from our Limited Liability Company setup services.
What is a Limited Liability Company in Vietnam?
Limited Liability Company is a type of business existing as a separate entity from its owners and restricting its owners’ liability to the extent of their capital contribution. That means the owners of a Limited Liability Company, also called company members, are not personally responsible for the company’s debts any other property obligations.
What are the advantages of forming a Limited Liability Company?
There are many benefits that foreigners may earn when they set up a Limited Liability Company, including:
- Limited Liability Protection: Foreigners who form a Limited Liability Company are not liable for the company’s debts and other property obligations. All liabilities shall be borne by the company only and the owners’ liability is restricted in their capital contribution.
- Convenient Profit Distribution: Owners in a Limited Liability Company are able to allocate their profits based on their capital contribution ratio, which is equal and flexible.
Diversified structures: Limited Liability Company has two types: (i) one member and (ii) two members or more. It offers you more options for organizing and managing your company and you are free to choose the type which suits your demand most.
Adding members: With Limited Liability Company, you can add more members to your company, provided that, the existing members approve this. The maximum number of members in a Limited Liability is not more than 50.
Fund Mobilization: Limited Liability Company allows you to mobilize additional capital in many ways such as additional capital contribution by existing members or new members, loan agreements or bonds,…
How to form a Limited Liability Company in Vietnam?
To set up a Limited Liability Company in Vietnam, the first step is choosing and reserving a company name as well as business activities. Next, a set of required documents must be prepared and filed with the state agency together with a filing fee. After that, some post-registration procedures must be performed at relevant agencies.
Our Limited Liability Company incorporation package allows foreign investors to start a Limited Liability Company easily and quickly, we handle the whole process for you and follow the case strictly. With our service, you do not need to come to Vietnam, just stay at your home and we will take care of the rest for you.
What is included in our package of forming a Limited Liability Company?
Each Limited Liability Company formation package is composed of:
- Checking Company Name
- Initial Advice
- Preparing & Filing Necessary Documents
- Company Self-Inking Rubber Stamp
- Filing Fee
The above assignments shall be covered by LTS LAW at only $995. However, our Limited Liability Company services are even wider, depending on your demands.
What is the benefit of engaging our Limited Liability Company services?
- Step-by-step guidance: No matter which way you order, we are always ready to support you, provide useful advice from the initial stage to the post-registration stage, explain specifically every query. We are on Email, Zalo, Skype, Line, WhatsApp, Wechat, Kakao Talk… Contact us here and you will receive such a careful and devoted service deserving your budget.
- Easy Limited Liability Company starting: We make our process simple so that you can order easily and have a good start with your own business.
- Transparent price: We are sure that our price is clear and competitive. Our Limited Liability Company formation cost and applicable state filing fees are shown clearly for your convenience.
- Long-term partner with your business: Our professionals and lawyers, with their extensive experience, are always together with you throughout the life of your business. Registering is just the first step, we can do more for you in the process of operation and management of your Limited Liability Company.